Chef Wars – Cook your way through the World
Dear Scouts and Scouters of the Two Oceans District!
You are invited to compete in the Two Oceans District Cooking Competition 2019. Our theme is “Chef Wars – Cook your way through the World”, so build a team of tough cooks and compete in this battle.
To sign up, please follow these steps:
– Check your calendar, if you are free on the 27th of April (from lunchtime until early evening).
– Build a team (min. 3 Scouts, max. 5 Scouts per team, one of which has to be a senior Scout; you can sign up more than one team per troop).
– Fill in the Entry Form and send to your Troop Scouter
– Closing date: 11 April 2019
– Entry fee: R50.00 per team
The competition is going to take place at 2nd Bergvliet Scout hall (Constantia Main Road, Alphen Centre, Cape Town, 7806). The entry fee of R50 per team has to be paid cash on the day of the competition.
Once you signed up, I’m going to send you a list of countries you can choose from. The country you choose will be the theme of your meal. There will be no duplicate of countries. There will be a larger variety of countries to choose from if you sign up early.
You will also have more time to prepare, as you choose your own recipes for a 3-course meal and purchase the ingredients you need. There is a maximum of R500 you are allowed to spend for the ingredients.
You will receive an Email with more information and instructions regarding the meal after you’ve signed up.
I am looking forward to you and your teams!
Yours in Scouting
For more information please read the Rules & Information brochure.